Thursday, April 9, 2015

Simpsons Minifigures: Again?

I thought that I could finally wave the Simpsons ado, but oh no the LEGO company just had to make more Simpson products. AUGGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!
Let me do a medical breakdown so that you too can feel my utter frustration at the LEGO Simpson minifigures. I will call the figures by the rows because I have no idea who any of the Simpsons are, except for Barf or Bart or something like that.  
- 4,4 head too high, either brain tumor or serious brain injury.
- 3,4 Probably has Graves Disease which is caused by an overactive thyroid causing his eyes to bulge.
-2,4 and 1,4 all I can say is poor ladies. If I make the assumption that the purple mass on their head is organic matter, then either they have a series brain tumor or their brain has exploded.
-4,3 Lets just say that Barf's face has chocolate on it and he does not have gingivostomatitis which is the inflammation of the gums.
-3,3 I am diagnosing this guy as having the top of his head cut off and billions of  Dermestidae, which is a brown larvae, eating the rest of his body.
-2,3 Everything checks out on this one and on 1,3.
Phew! I hope I ruined the Simpsons for you. I know it did for me.
LEGO Collectible Minifigures - The Simpsons Series 2

We are experiencing some technical difficulties which are being resolved which is a reason why I have not been posting. I will hopefully be posting more on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment