Wednesday, May 20, 2015

worst and best economy car

 I really like how the LEGO Movie captures the medium in probably one of the best possible ways. A very fun (and insightful) part of the movie is when the master builders are building the submarine and each master builder adds a different and distinct style to the submarine.
For the purpose of science, I thought I would test this out with a friend and see what we would come up with. As you can see the LEGO movie was not that far off. 


I built the chasse with the wheels that had suspension and the jets on the back the car. My friend built everything else.
This is a fun game to play with other LEGO hobbyists.
The rules are simple:
1. Decide what you are going to build. If it is a car, flying vehicle, or other.
2. Each work on a separate section.
3. Attach all the sections together as best you can.
You will be amazed at what you come up with. 

No comments:

Post a Comment