Saturday, July 26, 2014

 
I tried making a LEGO animation, because to be a good LEGO builder, one must try all the different building categories. This is a silent animation and took me more time than I care to tell. It is about a small group of nights trying to retake an old outpost of the good guys. A rather basic plot, but I have to start somewhere, right?
 
 
 
If you do not like spending lots of time, precariously making your character move ever so slightly, then stop motion is not for you. Their is something rewarding about investing lots of time into stop motion, and look at the final result, saying "I did this" or for me, "I did not know that thrones could move" . I built the castle a long time ago, around Christmas, with no intention of using it for stop motion, so when I looked around at my MOCs. I spotted the castle as a great stop motion set. A friend came over and did the throne room background.  

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Really awesome! I've done some lego stop motion, so I know how hard it is. This turned out great!

    ReplyDelete