Saturday, August 9, 2014

Island experiment


A while ago, I did a building experiment. In the experiment I started out building an island. I then built a raft using miscellaneous pieces that my character was drifting on. Like his space ship had sunk in the ocean. I then used all of those pieces that where on the raft and built an island shelter. Below is my experiment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The palm tree I built, was created long before I knew what I wanted to do with it. This happens rather often, an inspiration will strike for a plant or some sort of mechanism. I build whatever it was that I had an inspiration for and put it in a box specifically for builds that I have no use for currently. I do this because when I build something like an island, I do not have to spend time figuring out how to build a palm tree. I suggest doing this, because it will save you a lot of time and effort.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment